2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Eve!

Happy Holidays! 
This Christmas break I promised my boys we would do absolutely nothing.  AND that is exactly what we have done.  Nothing.  Nada!  Zip! Ziltch! 
Let me tell you, it has felt great.  I needed a good break from life.  Sometimes I go, go, go too much. I am grateful for the moments in my life that I can seriously just relax.  
My parents also decided to surprise us with a little visit just before Christmas.  It was awesome! They are so amazing! I love them! 
Merry Christmas!

 We did leave the house once to go to explora with a few friends.
 I am so grateful to friends who are willing to drive to the other side of town to sing with me.  I am so blessed to have Holly in my life.  She was a true blessing to find singing the Messiah eight years ago!






No comments: