2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Refinish

Nolen and Edward have been sharing a room for the last three to four years. A few months ago, Nolen decided he wanted to sleep in his own room again.  I had been using his room as a "catch all" type room since the room was unused.  I gave away Nolen's dresser a few years ago as well.  So, I had to find a new dresser and fix up his room.  It is really a HUGE work in progress because it has sat unused for so many years.  He wants all the boat pictures taken down and he wants planet photos all over.  I am going to try to do that with a very budget friendly twist.  I might find HD photos of all the planets and put them around the room.
Last week, my parents and I went to get Nolen a dresser.  I found something I thought would work.  We looked at a few different dressers before deciding this was the right dress for his room.
It looked fine; however, it was dinged up and the top part of the dresser looked a little girlie.  So we took it off, sanded down the dresser and refinished it.  We are still waiting for the new knobs to come in the mail and it will be finished.  It took an entire week to get it done, but it is nearly complete!












No comments: