2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Thirteen Years with My Favorite Leprechaun

Thirteen years ago, I married my best friend.  
I have been so blessed with him by my side.  I am the "luckiest" girl around.  I have always loved St. Patrick's Day and choosing to marry the man of my dreams on March 17, 2006 was the best decision of my life.  
It was a rainy San Diego night when we drove over to the temple to take their last session of the evening.  It was just him and me.  Ok, our parents joined us, too!  I don't remember where we went to dinner afterward, but it was wonderful.  All of our photos were taken in the rain.  We seriously couldn't get any "luckier"!
These last 13 years have been a whirlwind. 
I love you, Stephen Barnes.







No comments: