2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Today, the world went mad

So, maybe you've heard, the corona virus is spreading like wild fire causing mass hysteria world wide.  I would be remiss to not mention it on my blog as this is my journal.  
Travel: Cancelled
School: Cancelled
Church: Cancelled
Toilet paper: Cancelled
Life: Cancelled
It is so odd to see the world seriously panic.  I know there are tons of people sitting back at home saying, "I knew the end times were coming and I was prepared!" 
Well I don't think this is the end times.  I think this is media telling us to be crazy and causing complete chaos!  It is so frustrating.  
I just happen to be out of clorox wipes, toilet paper, comet, toilet bowl cleaner, and disinfectant spray.
I can not buy any of those things at the store or online.
None!
What a funny world we live in right now.  
I did buy in to some of the hysteria. 
I bought some extra food.
Canned food.
Some extra water.
If we get quarantined like other countries I think we will really see a different side of the government and people.  Now that is scary!

No comments: