Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today, Stephen and I celebrate 14 years of marriage.
It has gone by so quickly. There have been some crazy ups and downs but we have weathered the storms.
I love Stephen Barnes.
My 12 year old self would then write my name with his last name 15 more times just to see what it looks like together.
Julie Barnes loves Stephen Barnes!
Ha!
I got Stephen a nice pair of Roka sunglasses for sports and he got me the Les Mills smart bar and step! I love it! I have wanted one for two years!!
Well the world is still a little crazy and that's OK. I can actually see some balance returning. Not as many people at the stores and the shelves are being restocked. I have been to a few different stores and was able to walk in and out with exactly what I needed. People are still in panic mode as the entire United States goes into quarantine. Everything is cancelled. Everything.
The only two things still holding on for dear life are piano lessons and swim team.
We shall see what the world has to offer us as the days unfold.
Today was a normal day.
Home school, Trumpet, and swimming.







No comments:
Post a Comment