Yeah, Ok, you read that right.
The snake got out.
It all started with the corona virus.
The snakes light burnt out shortly after the lock down began. I figured I would get a light when the lock down ended. Well the lock down has not ended and we are 3 weeks in with 3 more weeks to go, at the very least.
Well the snake got cold and hungry so he left.
I think his cage was left slightly open and he didn't have to try hard to get out.
So, that night we looked everywhere. Then I thought, I should have the boys pray a faith building prayer to find the snake.
The next morning, they prayed. Then we looked.
Nothing.
The snake was not anywhere. I took apart Nolen's room. I started to worry that their first faith building prayer was not going to be answered. Then we went to the pet store. We got a new light and some food. I told the employee our corn snake got loose and he laughed. He said we would never find the snake again. I then felt very sad for the boys faith building prayer. I still had hope. I knew we would find the snake but I was starting to loose hope that we would find him soon.
Then, this morning, NOLEN FOUND THE SNAKE!
Prayer answered.
Heavenly Father is listening.
He cares about you.
He cares about us.
Let's show Him we care about Him.
We are doing a world wide fast for Good Friday.
I have hope this fast will end the cornona virus suffering.
People are starting to get worried. Things are starting to get ugly.
Three more weeks of quarantine will be hard on everyone.
We are feeling the effects of the quarantine. Of course we are. My piano students are few and far between. Stephen's hours have been cut WAY back. So, now we wait and see where the economy lies as we all sit at home.
Waiting.
I have hope.
I have faith.
It only takes a little tiny faith.


No comments:
Post a Comment