Happy Easter!
I am so excited that my parents have decided to stay one more year in Albuquerque! It makes my heart so happy. I have so many plans. We didn't get to everything on our list over this last year. Mostly, because I started home schooling. I am finding my balance between school, work, exercise, and real life. Some where in there, I have to find time to clean my house.
This Easter was not much different from the many Easter's of the past. We did not "go" to church; however, we held church in our home. My dad taught a beautiful lesson about the resurrection and I learned many new things. He also passed the sacrament to us.
After church we hid some Easter eggs and the boys ran around trying to find them. The past few weeks it has been warm, but not today, it was cold and windy. Still fun to see the boys try to find the eggs in the yard.
I am so grateful for the Savior's role in my life.















No comments:
Post a Comment