2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, January 1, 2021

2021 Is Here!

 I am so glad that 2021 is finally here!!  

I am so glad we have a new president that is about to be put in place at the end of this month.  I am ready for some peace in America.  I am ready for some big changes to happen this year.  I am ready for people to stop losing their minds over EVERY single thing the media puts out.  It is ALL click bate as far as I am concerned.  

I am looking forward to all the trips we have planned this year.  I want the world to return to normal.  That is what most people want to happen now.  

2021 Goals

1. Be kind

2. Love more

3. Read more

4.  Learn more

5. Respect more

That is all.  

Let's all just love a little more and judge a little less.

No comments: