2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sometimes, I wash their Hair

 I have found that kids are just not that great at washing their own hair.  Now I see why I had so much dandruff as a kid.  I could never really get all the shampoo out of my hair, let alone get a good wash done on my own.  Well, occasionally, I will still wash their hair and blow dry it.  I know those days are coming to an end and I am trying to soak them up as much as possible.  Realizing that I only have 6 years until Edward leaves the house is VERY hard to take.  



 



No comments: