I had such a wonderful time road tripping with my best friend, Chelsea Anderson.
I am so relieved that she is cancer free and on the road to recovery. When she called back in February to say that she might have cancer, my heart dropped. I love her with my whole heart. I went to a swim meet early Saturday morning, then jumped on a flight to Minneapolis, Minnesota. Chelsea picked me up and we went right to her house in Austin. Her house is gorgeous. I loved the architecture and that she lived right in the forest with a creek in her back yard! Just lovely!
We had such a wonderful week together. On the drive, we stopped at our friends house, Michael MacName. He hasn't changed a bit. So funny and so full of life. His wife was the most gracious host. She let us sleep in her bed, made us dinner and breakfast, and bought us some amazing toiletries. It was such a fun stop.
When we got to Albuquerque, we went on some nice hikes, saw a snake, went out to eat at Los Poblanos farm, and shot 9 holes of golf. Just doesn't get any better than that. I love these summer days.
Summer, please stay a little while longer.



























No comments:
Post a Comment