2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, October 4, 2021

Sipapu!

Sipapu is my favorite weekend of the year. I absolutely love heading up to the mountains to breath in the fresh air and run up the ski hill.  This year, I invited my parents to join us at 9,000 feet above sea level.  We had a blast.  Nolen and I ran our guts out and Edward played with all the kids while my parents help cook all the food for the high altitude training camp.  
I ran my fastest times up the mountain this year!!  It was incredible to be one of the first people up at the top of the mountain.  For the third year, I didn't walk a single step.  It was tough but such a huge accomplishment.  
 





















No comments: