2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween

 It's just that 2021 is flying by!

I just can't seem to stay on top of my posts this year.  I don't know if it is because of our schedule or if it is lack of content? But I really want to post more about the mundane life we are living over here in Albuquerque.  

My parents moved.  YAY!  They are living here in Albuquerque for the foreseeable future!  I am seriously so excited.  I love them.  

Cross Country and Mountain biking have taken over our lives the last few months.  We went trick or treating and made it to our trunk or treat.  We just keep moving forward as time marches on. Here is a look at what I forgot to post for October.



















 








No comments: