It's the eleventh month and my sweet boy is eleven.
Nolen spent his birthday with his two best friends, Dylan and Elijah. He invited them to his favorite place, Urban air. He wanted to spend all night there. So we did. Seven hours of pure fun. Edward invited his friend Titus, so that they could all enjoy some fun with their friends.
Stephen took Nolen shooting on his actual birthday. He had a blast. He was excited to open his $100 dollar gift card to Roblox. That was ONE of the things he wanted. He also wanted a puppy. I tried so hard to find him a puppy. It wasn't an easy task. Puppy prices have gone up astronomically! I may keep looking for a puppy but who knows if I will find the right dog for the right price.
Stephen took Nolen shooting on his actual birthday. He had a blast. He was excited to open his $100 dollar gift card to Roblox. That was ONE of the things he wanted. He also wanted a puppy. I tried so hard to find him a puppy. It wasn't an easy task. Puppy prices have gone up astronomically! I may keep looking for a puppy but who knows if I will find the right dog for the right price.












































No comments:
Post a Comment