2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Just the Beginning

  I am unsure how time can just slip away sometimes.  I really try my best to keep up with this blog but, lately, I have not been making it a priority.  I don't have much of an excuse.  Just that life has been unnecessarily full with things to do.  We have mostly just been busy with the puppy and running.  Nothing better if you ask us.


Lunch with the ladies!

Track with the dog has been an adventure.  She is getting better but some days she is wild and tries to herd the kids.  It is hilarious. 

Nolen has loved playing with Albuquerque Youth Symphony Orchestra this year.  He has become a much better musician because of his weekly rehearsals. 





No comments: