2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, July 17, 2022

A visit with my Cousin

 I haven't seen my cousin in YEARS!  I think at least 6 or 7 years.  When I heard she was flying back to the United States for the summer, I knew I needed to make a special trip to see her.  On our way home from Palm Springs, I made us all stop at Joshua Tree National Park and it was a HUGE disappointment.  There is nothing to see but desert for miles and miles.  

 


 I dropped Stephen off at the airport on Friday after our trip to Palm Springs, then drove over to see her.  I LOVE my sweet cousin.  She is the light of my life.  We have laughed so much together.  I miss her in my life.  We Marco Polo but it is so great to see Lindsey in person.




No comments: