Happy Birthday, Stephen! He is 42 today! He is just so amazing. He is kind, loving, devoted, hard working, and a fantastic father. I love him. I love him. I love him. He makes my world so much better. I am so grateful I have him in my life. I love sharing my days with him, even if we do the same things over and over and over again.
Today, I woke up early and ran 8 miles for my marathon training, and then took the boys to a swim meet. My parents have had covid for the last two and half week so we haven't been able to see them. They are finally coming out of the covid sickness and came to the swim meet to watch the boys swim. Right after the swim meet, we hopped in the car and drove to Arizona to start our Palm Springs family vacation. We haven't gone any where this summer so it feels good to finally be taking a trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment