2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Christmas Recital

 I feel so blessed that both my sister, Kendra, and my best friend, Veronica, drove from Tennessee and Arizona, respectively, to be a part of my recital.  Their children were phenomenal!  It was great to have them be a part of something I love so much.  I have been teaching their children online for a two years and it finally lined up that they could come and participate.  With the chaos of the season and day, I completely forgot the hot chocolate packages for the hot chocolate bar.  Oh boy!  That was an epic fail on my behalf.

 





 After the recital, we all went out to the movies and laughed and laughed. Wednesday morning, I wanted to make everyone breakfast since we didn't get to hang out much because of the covid epidemic at my house.  All the kids came over and the shelf near the computer fell off the wall!  It was insane!  Luckily, my dad could come over and help me rehang the shelf that afternoon.










No comments: