Well we spent the entire week just trying to get well. Edward tested positive for covid on Christmas Eve, so that changed a lot of our plans. Susan was planning to spend the week between Christmas and New Year's eve together but because we were all so sick, she stayed home. We were very sad. So we spent the week just sitting around. I worked on Stephen's new wall unit all week and tried to make his office something beautiful.
For New Year's eve, Edward went to his first youth dance. He had a blast! Nolen and I went to shoot off fireworks with Craig and Blair. We set off one big one and I was too nervous to even take a photo of it! Stephen came home from work around midnight. We counted down to midnight and all went to bed.
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment