2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, January 14, 2023

Forced Family Fun

 This year, I really want to spend more time with my family.  I have been trying to figure out how to fit it in and I came up with FFF; forced family fun! No one is excited about it, but I know they will look back on FFF and appreciate that I forced them to get together and do something fun each week.  

I haven't been great at taking photos each time we did something, but we have been doing something each week. We got ramen, ate ice cream, and played games together.  Edward had an archery tournament and I got one photo.  Why have I given up on taking pictures?  I am not sure.  I need to get back in the habit of taking a photo even if I only ever plan to share it on my blog.

I have been working on organizing Stephen's office.  It has been a huge undertaking but completely worth it.  Craig, Blair, Stephen, and I all went bowling and Craig creamed us!  He is so good at so many things!


















No comments: