2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year!

 Happy New Year!

We had a pretty low key New Year celebration.  Stephen worked and came home just before midnight and Edward went to his first youth dance at the church.  Nolen and I went with Craig and Blair and let off fireworks then came home and waited for midnight.  

This year, I am hoping to be more present with my children.  I have planned to sing in an opera, "Le Comte Ory" with opera southwest and coach Cougar Track Club, but that is really it.  

I know the boys are happy as clams to do nothing for as long as possible.  Edward had been doing archery and loving it.  I am not sure if I have any real goals except to love more and be more present.


No comments: