2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Thankful Thanksgiving with Family

 Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holiday's because we get nearly an entire week off from school and we get to just relax!  Edward and Nolen are not into eating thanksgiving food so I don't feel obligated to make anything special.  I do try to make Susan's cheese ball and my favorite apple pie every year.  Those are the only two things I like to eat.  

I forced my entire family and Sharla to come and run a turkey trot.  I convinced Craig and Blair to run last year but they were too sick this year to join us.  Don't worry, there is always next year! Nolen was super sick so he walked.  Sharla and Edward ran a mile together while Stephen and I ran the 5k.  This was one of my slower 5k's in a while but that is just where I am at in my life.  












After the race, we headed over to my parents house to eat dinner.  John had worked hard on making a delicious dinner.  He was so kind.  Later, we saw his aggressive side when we played a round of "jumpin uno"! HA!  We went around the room saying what each of us are thankful for this year.  Most of us were thankful for our time with family.  I just love my time with my parents.  They are incredible.  I just love them.  









No comments: