2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Happy Birthday, Pearl!

Happy 2nd birthday to our sweet puppy, Pearl.  I am so grateful we have this cute dog in our lives.  She is fun for all the piano kids and the boys love to play with her each day.  She is really a good dog and slightly temperamental. Her birthday was December 1, 2021!



This week, we got Edward a drum set.  He has been taking lessons for the last few months and I was hesitant to purchase a drum kit, but I'm glad I did. 

For mutual we made gingerbread houses.  Edward made a gingerbread tank, of course, and Nolen made a little cottage covered in sugar!





No comments: