2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Sunday, August 4, 2024

SWEMB BIRT Minneapolis day 8

 This was our last day of the trip.  We woke up early and headed out of the gross hotel.  We looked up a few waterfalls and headed to see them.  Then we went over to the Mall of America.  We went to a mirror maze, at lunch, and then headed to the airport.  This trip was such a huge success.  We didn't run in to any issues.  Everything worked out amazingly!!  I am so grateful that Chelsea was able to come with me on the trip.  She is seriously a saint!  Five boys is a lot to manage and she did it with ease.  I was sad for the last day to come but I was very much ready to sleep in my own bed!



















No comments: