2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, October 8, 2025

Golf and Paul McCartney

 You know what!? I have a BLOOD CLOT in my arm!  In my arm!!  I have had a weird summer that is turning into a terrible fall.  I had a horrible sore throat in May that lasted all summer.  To get ride of the sore throat, I took prednisone.  Well, the prednisone caused a blood clot.  I felt it in my elbow for a few months and suddenly on Saturday it was incredibly painful.  I tried to ignore the pain but started to get a bad feeling about it.  I went to the hospital at 3 AM and the doctor said there was no way it was a blood clot in my elbow.  She said she had never seen a blood clot in the elbow before.  I, at this point, was pretty certain it was a blood clot. 

Low and behold it IS a blood clot.  I had to wait a few hours for someone to come scan my arm and instantly, I could see it was a blood clot.  I had called and texted Stephen telling him I was in the hospital and he didn't get the message until after 8 AM.  He arrived as my arm was getting scanned.  A different doctor came in to tell me it was, in fact, a blood clot and then said that he had no idea what to do.  He told me to just see a hematologist.   Wow.  


 Monday, Stephen and I went golfing to get ready for our Golf trip in a few weeks.  I am a terrible golfer but I do love spending the afternoon with Stephen.  I am getting better so that counts for something.  Stephen wanted a new driver so we got a new one!  The test went great!





 Tuesday, my friend Spencer Morgan invited me to see Paul McCartney with him.  This was really an experience of a lifetime!! I like the Beetles and have enjoyed their music since being married to Stephen.  He loves the Beetles.  It was so cool to to hear songs like "Hey Jude" and "Let it be"!  I loved every minute of it!!  






 

No comments: