2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, November 15, 2025

Happy Golden Birthday, Nolen!

 Happy birthday, Nolen!  This week, Nolen started drivers ed.  It has been pretty painful because it is 4:00-7:00 every night.  Nolen gets out of school at 3:40 then has to drive straight over to class.  He has complained every day, but this will be the best birthday gift.  His freedom behind the wheel will be a huge treat.  I have prayed long and hard about Nolen being able to drive.  When he was diagnosed with autism, I worried that he wouldn't be able to drive or have many of the normal experiences that most people experience.  

Nolen is truly kind.  He loves so deeply.  He has been getting more and more into the bible and has found a new sense of purpose in allowing Jesus in to his life.  He has been very successful at creating roblox games for other kids.  He has made more than $3000 this year.  It is pretty amazing.  I am extremely proud of his hard work.  He also started school at Early College Academy.  It was a rocky start but he has finally got his legs underneath him.  He is doing really well and has made friends.  

Today, we just went and got his permit and then got menchies frozen yogurt. Nolen wanted to eat at Panera Bread so we all met there for dinner and enjoyed yummy food.  It was a nice and quiet birthday.  I love this sweet boy of mine.  I am so lucky to be his mom. 

















 









No comments: