2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, November 8, 2025

An Autumn Hike and a Girls trip

 I have been doing a lot of running with my friend, Pam Martinez.  She is truly the sweetest.  I love spending hours running with her.  My friend, Lauren Lighthall, asked if I would go on a hike with her this week.  We went south to the Fourth of July trail.  So many people told us it was the most beautiful trail during fall.  We drove nearly two hours to see that we had just missed the leaves changing.  It was a little bit of a disappointment but we had a great time.  








I also went on a whirlwind trip with the ladies who lunch to Farmington to visit our friend Shannon Holley.  She moved away this summer and our group have missed her so much.  We drove up early Saturday morning, stopped by her house, went to lunch, and then off to the Temple.  It was a great day.  I am so blessed to be surrounded by amazing women who I can call my friends.  They truly make my life easier.  


 




No comments: