2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, December 20, 2025

Christmas 2025

 I planned a huge trip to Hawaii this year for Christmas, so we did our celebration a few days early.  Everyone was planning on being out of town after December 20th, so that was the magical day I picked for us to open gifts and eat dinner together.  

I took the boys shopping so they could get gifts for family members.  We walked around target and then headed home to wrap everything.  



 Stephen and I said we would host Christmas, so we cooked a small turkey breast, some bread, and a salad.  Craig and Blair brought some food along with my dad and Landon, they brought chicken legs.  We had a wonderful dinner, and then took turns opening gifts.  We played some fun games before everyone headed home to travel for the holidays.  I love Christmas and I am so glad we got to celebrate as a family.



















 

No comments: