2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, December 4, 2025

Happy 4th Birthday, Pearl!


 How has it been four years?  Pearl is so loved by our family.  She is such a wonderful dog.  She isn't perfect, but she is nearly perfect.  She loves our entire family and tolerates everyone else.  She is sweet, kind, calm, and always up for a good run.  I have been taking her running with me on Friday's for the last few months.  We adore her.  I know my life wouldn't be the same without her.  The boys absolutely could not live with out her. 
  
I tried my hand at making cookies and getting them frosted for my recital but it was a complete flop. I messed up something and I am not entirely sure what.  But these cookies were gross.  I voted and forced the boys to play a fun game together. 



 

No comments: