The last few years, I have fixed my sprinklers myself. They usually break over the winter or the landscapers chop them in half. This year I wanted to pay someone to fix the sprinklers for me. I was hoping this would be the better way. Turns out, it wasn't The hired help came out and fixed them but that night they leaded all over the yard. It was annoying and sad. It took another week to get them to come back out and fix what they had broken. It ended up costing me nearly $400 for the fix, but at least it is done for this coming spring!
I injured my calf during the Disney Half marathon and I was hoping it was completely healed but it isn't. I keep trying to run on it but it just tightens up. I have been running with Pam Martinez a lot and I am hoping that helps.
No comments:
Post a Comment