2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Monday, August 24, 2026

Family time in the Jemez!

 After my trip to the Jemez with the kickball team, I really wanted to take my boys to the hot springs.  Stephen flew home Thursday night and we left Friday afternoon to hike up the mountain.  It was so much fun. I think both boys really enjoyed the hike and getting to swim in the middle of the hike was a huge bonus.  We brought Pearl so that made it even more special.  I haven't been taking Pearl on my runs anymore because I have been running by the road and it is too hard to run with her with cars nearby.  

We really had a magical time this weekend with Stephen.  I miss him so much.  We are trying to stay in contact every day on marco polo or on the phone.  I have started a group chat with the boys but that idea hasn't really taken off yet.  Mabye when the boys have iphones it will be different.  I am not quite ready to get them an iphone.  They are both still so young.  I guess they will be 16 and 18 soon.  So can I say they are young anymore? AH!  Anyhow, we stopped and got pizza on the way home from the Jemez and it was delicious.  Such a beautiful weekend.  

























 

No comments: