2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Seventeen and a half half half


 

 I love my sweet Edward.  I love him.  He is my everything.  He is incredible.  He is 17.5 today.  This day almost blinked passed me because so many things have been happening around here.  Edward will be 18 in six months.  I can not believe that he is nearly an adult.  He is responsible.  Kind.  Loving.  Funny.  He still loves airsoft, his job, and his friends.  We ordered sushi and just talked.  Living here at my Dad's house has been great but there are things we miss about having our own house.  This is a crazy transition in our lives and we miss Stephen so much.  







 

No comments: