
I am truly grateful. I have been blessed in my life with good friends and an awesome family who support me in all of my decisions. I moved to Albuquerque in July as a newly pregnant woman. My church reached out to me from the start. I can not express how grateful I am in words. I was given immediate friends and support.
I will be honest, I was very reluctant to move to New Mexico. I had a wonderful network of friends and family in Arizona. Now, almost 10 months later, I have amazing friends in Albuquerque who constantly invite me to be a part of their lives. I thought I would be destined to a hermit life once I had Edward. Things are totally different. I am truly grateful.
Edward is an amazing baby. Yes, he cries; however, when the cries subside a peaceful, content baby emerges. He is the best little person I have ever known. It really is true, mothers are biased. I really think Edward is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. He looks so much like Stephen (and I really like the way Stephen looks) it seems so natural to fall completely in love with my little baby. I have grown so attached to the little guy.
Stephen is an outstanding father. No explanation needed. We are planning to bless Edward in church next Sunday. I am filled with joy knowing Stephen is a worthy priesthood holder who strives to live an honest life. I am grateful.
I did not think it would be possible to be content here at "home", but I am. My days are filled with gladness. I am grateful.
4 comments:
We're grateful to have you here in ABQ with us, Julie! :-)
I am glad to hear that you are so happy with your life. It seems so crazy that only a few years ago we were starting at UOP without any of these things, isn't it?
BTW Danica is the most beautiful baby...wait maybe you are right mommies are biased. :)
I'm jealous of your 'at home' status. hehe
I'm glad you are doing so well out there. Being a mom really is the best. That overwhelming feeling of love and content is better than anything.
Post a Comment