2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Visiting Family

Logan and Edward

Edward and I took our first plane right together from the great state of New Mexico to beautiful Arizona. Surprisingly, Edward slept the entire flight! He was so good! When we arrived in Phoenix he was a little cranky and cried for a while until he finally fell asleep for his afternoon nap. We then drove 3 hours up to my hometown of Kingman to spend the week with my Mom. Edward had the opportunity to meet his cousins and I actually took a few pictures. Enjoy!
Grandma and Edward
Amanda and Edward (Cousins)
Grandpa and Edward
Grandpa and Landon

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad you had a good flight!

Craig, Blair and Turbo Skousen said...

I love the pic of Logan and Edward!! So cute...I thought Edward looked a lot like Logan but after seeing them side by side I change my opinion. There must be some Barnes in that little baby!! Looks like you are having fun :) See you Friday!

Shanan, Corey and Danica said...

ahh those are great!!