Does it seem like your life is trailing along happily; then, suddenly, out of the blue you are hit with three or four things at once? It can sometimes seem like that to me. I can be living my daily life. Step by step reaching my little goals. Then, BAMMO! I am hit; hard. So to start, I will write the things in which I am eternally grateful.
1) I know my Heavenly Father loves me and I know he lives.
2) I am sealed to a wonderful man who is an amazing husband and father.
3) I have a safe place to lay my head at night.
4) I have a healthy rambunctious boy.
5) I have food to eat for each meal and crystal clear clean water to drink.
6) I have never been denied anything I truly want or desire.
7) I am healthy.
8) I have a family that loves and supports me no matter what silly things I put them through.
9) I am alive.
10) No matter what, I have been loved, I have loved, and I will continue to love through to the end of time.
A few blog posts ago, I wrote about not getting ahead. Well I didn't mean to fall so far so fast, but I did. I thought the $546 dollars we paid for our condo's new A/C unit would be the biggest financial crises we would face this summer. I was wrong. Shortly after returning home from our amazing, relaxing vacation; My car died. I just bought the 2000 Honda last year as my "family" car. I sold my beloved mustang to accommodate a family. The cost, $5000 big ones! I took my car in to the Honda dealership to learn that I needed a NEW transmission. $3000 big ones! As it turns out, the car just had a new transmission put in it not to long ago.
Not that money matters... it just stinks.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sorry Julie! That just plain sucks!
Sending hugs your way!
I love the gratitude post - it really is the simplest, most basic and beautiful pieces of life that we value most.
And I hate the feeling that when it rains, it pours, and hope it will be less stressful for you soon!
Ugh, I hate car problems . . . :-( But I love your gratitude attitude. :-)
Wow! I have never heard of a Honda pooping out like that! I always hear about how they last forever. That stinks!
Post a Comment