2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

7 Months!
















Oh Boy, Have I Grown! and so has baby #2!
Also, below is a picture of Edward for you to compare. I think they are going to look alike!






4 comments:

Paul and Aliisa said...

Holy cow! Looks like yhe same baby! Can't wait to see him!

Kayla said...

Keep growing!

Jake and Mal said...

Cute! I think you're right about them looking alike! Can't wait to see him :)

MamaJuneBugJones said...

What adorable US picts! I never had any that good! You are getting close! So exciting! You look great!