To the love of my life, my wonderful, loving husband, Stephen!!
After nearly three years of training, moving to another state, and countless stressful days; Stephen is now a Certified Professional Controller.
Facts about becoming an Air Traffic Controller:
a) 40% of all people who start the training program never finish.
b) Training can take anywhere from 2 years to 10+ years.
c) Paid training!
d) Training is relentless; trainees endure years of tests just to learn they didn't pass.
e) Once you finally pass all of your tests you are considered a "greenie" for the next 5 years!
We are so excited here at the Barnes home to finally be done with one part of our journey. Stephen has worked long and hard and I know he will be amazing at his job!
4 comments:
Congrats to Stephen and you!
Woohoo! I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations Stephen!
That's awesome! Congrats! I heard they make awesome money, too! That's a plus!!! :)
WOW, way to go!
Post a Comment