


Reflecting upon my last five years with Stephen brings me to the happiest place I have ever been. We have grown up together, fought together, loved together, and created a family together. I am more in love today than I was the day I got married. I used to hear people say that before I was married and couldn't understand why they would say such a thing. As the time has passed, I completely understand. I love my wonderful husband with my whole heart. He has truly become a helpmate to me and a blessing for my family. I look forward to every day with him and to the best forever possible.
5 comments:
Congrats! And I love the new picture!
Happy Anniversary!!
Did you get married in March? You have accomplished A LOT together in the past five years. So happy for your family!
Happy 5 years to you both!!! I completely understand the whole "I love him now more than I did when we got married" thing. I always thought, "yeah right" when people would say that, but it really does ring true! :)
AWH what a cute family. Each day is always a new day and life gets better and better.
Mom
Post a Comment