2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, July 15, 2011

8 Months!





Wow, in 4 short months, my little man will be a year old! Where has the time gone?? Nolen, we just love you to pieces! Nolen can now officially crawl and pull himself up. He is standing more steadily each day. I have to remember to close ALL the doors in the house or I wont be able to find this little guy. He still does not sleep through the night and I am at a total loss of what to do. Trust me, we have tried everything. I think he just needs more time and love, (of course, that is all I have to give). I just love this little guy so much and I really can not remember what we ever did with out him. Also, compare these pictures with Edward's picture below. They look so much alike!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is he winking??? What a clown...LOL
mom