2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

In love with this song

Sia-Breathe Me (Butch Clancy Remix) *NEW!! DL link in desc.* by Butch Clancy

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I like it too! Sort of nice and calm but intense if that makes any sense at all! It's sorta like this nice song you're listening to and then you sorta just start bobbing your head to it. It's got a good beat. I especially like the piano part.