2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

This year I am extremely grateful for Family.  I am truly blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people who love me and support me no matter what silly things I say or do.  My parents drove 7 hours just to spend Thanksgiving with us because I was too chicken to drive to Arizona by myself (with two boys).  I am so thankful for their support, kindness, and selflessness.  They are one of a kind parents who have given me more than I will ever be able to repay. 







I love them so much.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That's wonderful that they were able to come to YOU! Parents are wonderful, aren't they?! :)