2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Laughter


Nolen rarely laughs.  He loves to smile; however, it is tough to get a big laugh out of him.  I was surprised to hear a huge belly laugh when I was playing with him the other day, I had to capture it on camera.  I can't believe he is One!  We just love him so much!

1 comment:

Paul and Aliisa said...

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've really checked things out online. I'm happy to see your cute boys are loving life. I really do plan on us getting together sometime. I may just have to take my kids on a trip to Albaquerque (or however that crazy place is spelled). Love ya!