2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

31 Years


Is this the face of a 31 year old woman?  YES! 
I honestly can not believe I am 31.  I am excited for this time in my life.  I have grown so much over the last 5 years and I am excited to see who I become of the next 5 years. 
30 was such a great age.  I find that I am not scared to grow old.  I love the new challenges and adventures that happen as we get older. 


I usually name a bunch of things my kids are doing in their lives as we celebrate their birthdays, so I will list a bunch of things that are happening in my life.

I am still singing! 
Although, I feel like I have taken a major step backward with my voice, I hope it will eventually pay off as I learn new techniques and master them.
Running
Tap Dancing
Performing on stage


Now on to the mushy stuff
I am a Wife. 
I love my husband.  He understands my weirdness and accepts it.  He is my best friend.
I am a Mother.
I have the best two little boys a mother could ask for.  Spending my days with them has been rewarding and difficult all at the same time.

I am truly blessed and so grateful for my family. 
Happy 31st to me!



5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday!

Kjersti said...

Happy birthday gorgeous Mama!!

Kjersti said...

Happy birthday gorgeous Mama!!

Andrea Landaker said...

Happy birthday! You're awesome!

Heidi said...

Isn't it amazing how 31 feels so great?! When I was younger, I thought I would be terrified to be in my 30's, but it's the opposite....I love it! Happy Birthday to you! :)