2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It sucks

When you find out all along what you believed was unfortunately true. I thought this person didn't like me... turns out, they hate me.

5 comments:

Sabs said...

oh no. I can't believe anyone could hate you! esp when they see you adorable family picture! Oh my I'm so lovn' it! You look fab and your fam looks so stinkn cute! Oh well its their loss:)

megs said...

It is more about them than you. All you can do is be the bet person you can be, a beacon of love and giving that no one could help but be inspired. Ha, or realistically the best you an do. You're great.

Heidi said...

Oh I hate reading things like this. Why would anyone hate someone like you??? Boooo to them!!!!

Andrea Landaker said...

:-( That is sad . . . well, it's their loss on missing out having you for a friend. :-)

Jake and Mal said...

Well we still like you. :)