2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Friday, July 20, 2012

More toys??


Where do toys come from?  OK, OK, the store, I know, but really, how do we have SO MANY!  Well I finally bought something to organize all the toys in and realized I might actually need TWO!  Or maybe I should just box up a bunch of toys and give them to Goodwill.  I am really good at that.  Edward and Nolen have been digging through all their unseen toys and it seems as if they are all brand new.  Anyhow, here is what I built today and, hopefully, the toys will stay organized in these nice little bins. HA!


Also, we finally finished putting up the TV and adding a shelf to the fireplace so that we could have a place to put the computer and PS3.  I have almost finished unpacking all the boxes so MAYBE, just maybe we can finally get things where they belong. 

3 comments:

Kristen H said...

Agreed- that's the best toy storage. We have one too!

Heidi said...

I LOVE your toy organzier, and the wall color behind it! :)

Tiffany said...

Awesome! The toy organizer we have is just like that but twice as tall. It's a 4X4 thing from IKEA and we LOVE it. It really does make a huge difference and it does surprisingly stay organized. It has changed my life! :)