Well we are almost completely moved in to our new home. It seems like it didn't take us too long to make this house a home and once I put up some pictures this placed really started to feel like home. Both my boys have Hand, Food, and Mouth disease right now, so we are home bound for the next week, at least. Anyhow, here are a few pictures of our decorated home and of the boys enjoying their summer. I love summer and I am SO sad to see it ending so fast!! Stay warm just a few months more, please!
After I took this picture, Nolen fell down the stairs, so we put up another gate.
I took down the window coverings because they were too dangerous.
Below is the finished product.
Eating apples from our very own apple tree!
Trying to get the boys to pose in front of the stingray. It didn't work.
Brilynn and Edward.
Dad playing in the dirt pit with the boys.
Our summer tradition... 20 Popsicles a day!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are enjoying the summer...but isn't it always warm in New Mexico minus a month or two?
The house looks great! Seems like you'll need a juicer for them apples. Mmmmm
-nikki Anderson
We've had hand, foot, and mouth this week too! Crazy stuff. Good job getting those pictures up.
Post a Comment