2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My View

PS. I paid the monthly fee, but I am NOT happy.  Not one bit!  If something is free from the start, it should stay free.  What a farce!  To allow me to keep all my memories here since 2008, then take it away.  I can't just MOVE all my memories.  I want to keep them here for as long as I can.  I think Blogger knew that and decided we would all have no choice. UGH!

3 comments:

megs said...

There's a fee?

Andrea Landaker said...

Is there only a fee if you use up your 1 GB of disk space? I haven't heard anything about a fee...

Heidi said...

So true!!! It is very unfair! I changed all of my pics to "small", but I'm sure I'll run out soon enough anyway. :(