2026 Family Moto

Laugh more

Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Phoenix children's museum

We took a long trip to Phoenix to have more blood work done on Nolen. While traveling around the state, we stopped for a few hours at the Phoenix children's museum. Blair, Edward, Nolen, and I had a blast playing with all the cool gadgets.
I also stopped to see some college roommates and let our kids play. For fun, here is the trendiest picture of me you will ever see.





























2 comments:

Andrea Landaker said...

Looks like fun! Your new haircut reminds me of Olivia from Fringe . . . in a good way. :-D

Heidi said...

I love children's museums...Vegas has a nice one, too.