Last Monday I drove down to Phoenix. Nolen was my travel companion. We went down to see the Naturopathic Autism Specialist in Phoenix for our second visit. I had hoped to get more information on the two blood draws we had done. The Doctor was completely unprepared and seemed to not even remember us. He didn't even look over his notes before we walked in to the appointment. I was pretty disappointed, to say the least.
Anyhow, we did pick up Grandma Susan and brought her back home with us. We always have a great time when she comes, especially Edward as he has a nearly full time playmate! So grateful to have an amazing mother-in-law who is always willing to come and spend a full week with us. We miss you already, Grandma Susan!

1 comment:
Ugh, so frustrating when doctors don't take their high-paying and very important jobs seriously!
Post a Comment