2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Preschool

Edward started preschool yesterday. I was not going to send Edward to school let alone preschool. However, last February, everything changed. I found out through Nolen's diagnosis that he would have to attend public school in order to receive therapy through the state.
I also found out he would have to start school when turned 3. That was another heartbreak. I wanted to homeschool both my boys and not until they turn 5. 
I had to come up with another plan. A friend told me about a preschool that allowed peer to peer tutoring. I signed Edward up for the same class that Nolen will attend in November. After waiting all summer to see if Edward got in the class, I found out a week before that Edward made it in the afternoon class. So, off he goes. Everyday to school to be there for his brother. A heavy burden to carry but I know he can do that for me. He can be with Nolen when I can not. My little boys are growing up. Love you sweet Edward. 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

He will do great, Julie! Plus, the interaction with other kids his age will be so good for him :)