2017 Family Moto


6 And I was led by the Spirit, not knowingbeforehand the things which I should do.

7 Nevertheless I went forth...

1st Nephi Chapter 4:6-7

"Make sure they remember joy yesterday, experience joy today, and anticipate joy tomorrow."


Motherhood Mission Statement

To provide a loving environment that is centered around God and His commandments while effectively teaching my children to love, honor, and respect all Men no matter the race, creed, or background.

Click on Nolen's name to hear our amazing journey through autism.

Friday, February 13, 2015

The Montessori Elementary School Concert

Friday night, we had the privilege to attend The Montessori Elementary School Concert.  I was reaffirmed as to my decision to send Edward to public school.  Each grade level took a turn in either singing, playing the violin, cello, or viola.  It was incredible!  The little kids all walked on with confidence and no one acted out on stage.  These 5 year olds could teach a few professionals a lesson.  HA!  (Myself included).  The performance was split in to two groups and we only stayed for the younger group.  It was so much fun to see Edward on stage an performing. 
Afterward we hung out with his friend from school, Ethan.  They are the very definition of best friends.  They are interested in the same things and love to be goofy together.  I am so glad they found each other. 



 
 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

So cute! Gosh, I have sure missed a lot of your posts...lol!